Scrabble word: IRREDEEMABLE
Is IRREDEEMABLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of IRREDEEMABLE in dictionaries:
- adj - insusceptible of reform
- adj - (of paper money) not convertible into coin at the pleasure of the holder
- That cannot be bought back or paid off: an irredeemable annuity.
- Not convertible into coin.
- Impossible to remedy: irredeemable losses.
- Impossible to redeem or reform: an irredeemable evil.
There are 12 letters in IRREDEEMABLE: A B D E E E E I L M R R
Click to search all anagrams of IRREDEEMABLE plus a wildcard: IRREDEEMABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IRREDEEMABLE
12 letter words
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IRREDEEMABLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.