Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INVOLUTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVOLUTION exist?
Definitions of INVOLUTION in dictionaries:
- noun - reduction in size of an organ or part (as in the return of the uterus to normal size after childbirth)
- noun - a long and intricate and complicated grammatical construction
- noun - marked by elaborately complex detail
- noun - the act of sharing in the activities of a group
- noun - the process of raising a quantity to some assigned power
- noun - the action of enfolding something
- The act of involving.
- The state of being involved.
- Intricacy; complexity.
- Something, such as a long grammatical construction, that is intricate or complex.
- The multiplying of a quantity by itself a specified number of times; the raising to a power.
- The ingrowth and curling inward of a group of cells, as in the formation of a gastrula from a blastula.
- A decrease in size of an organ, as of the uterus following childbirth.
- A progressive decline or degeneration of normal physiological functioning occurring as a result of the aging process.
There are 10 letters in INVOLUTION: I I L N N O O T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INVOLUTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INVOLUTION plus a wildcard: INVOLUTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INVOLUTION
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INVOLUTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.