Scrabble word: INVOLUTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVOLUTION exist?
Definitions of INVOLUTION in dictionaries:
- noun - reduction in size of an organ or part (as in the return of the uterus to normal size after childbirth)
- noun - a long and intricate and complicated grammatical construction
- noun - marked by elaborately complex detail
- noun - the act of sharing in the activities of a group
- noun - the process of raising a quantity to some assigned power
- noun - the action of enfolding something
- The act of involving.
- The state of being involved.
- Intricacy; complexity.
- Something, such as a long grammatical construction, that is intricate or complex.
- The multiplying of a quantity by itself a specified number of times; the raising to a power.
- The ingrowth and curling inward of a group of cells, as in the formation of a gastrula from a blastula.
- A decrease in size of an organ, as of the uterus following childbirth.
- A progressive decline or degeneration of normal physiological functioning occurring as a result of the aging process.