Scrabble word: INVITING
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVITING exist?
Definitions of INVITING in dictionaries:
- verb - increase the likelihood of
- verb - invite someone to one's house
- verb - give rise to a desire by being attractive or inviting
- verb - ask someone in a friendly way to do something
- verb - have as a guest
- verb - ask to enter
- verb - request the participation or presence of
- verb - express willingness to have in one's home or environs
- adj - attractive and tempting
- Attractive; tempting: an inviting dessert.
- verb - to request the presence of
There are 8 letters in INVITING: G I I I N N T V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INVITING plus a wildcard: INVITING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INVITING
Images for INVITING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.