Scrabble word: INVENTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVENTION exist?
Definitions of INVENTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the creation of something in the mind
- noun - a creation (a new device or process) resulting from study and experimentation
- noun - the act of inventing
- The act or process of inventing: used a technique of her own invention.
- A new device, method, or process developed from study and experimentation: the phonograph, an invention attributed to Thomas Edison.
- A mental fabrication, especially a falsehood.
- Skill in inventing; inventiveness: “the invention and sweep of the staging” (John Simon).
- A short composition developing a single theme contrapuntally.
- A discovery; a finding.
There are 9 letters in INVENTION: E I I N N N O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INVENTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INVENTION plus a wildcard: INVENTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INVENTION
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INVENTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.