Scrabble word: INVENTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVENTION exist?
Definitions of INVENTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the creation of something in the mind
- noun - a creation (a new device or process) resulting from study and experimentation
- noun - the act of inventing
- The act or process of inventing: used a technique of her own invention.
- A new device, method, or process developed from study and experimentation: the phonograph, an invention attributed to Thomas Edison.
- A mental fabrication, especially a falsehood.
- Skill in inventing; inventiveness: “the invention and sweep of the staging” (John Simon).
- A short composition developing a single theme contrapuntally.
- A discovery; a finding.