Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INVASIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVASIONS exist?
Definitions of INVASIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of invading
- noun - any entry into an area not previously occupied
- noun - (pathology) the spread of pathogenic microorganisms or malignant cells to new sites in the body
- v - to enter for conquest or plunder
There are 9 letters in INVASIONS: A I I N N O S S V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INVASIONS plus a wildcard: INVASIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INVASIONS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INVASIONS
- 1034 Scritto da gamile Link permanente Commenti (0) Segnala ...
- Les invasions aux IXe et Xe sicles
- Canuxploitation Review Starship invasions
- Ancient Games Rome Total War Barbarian Invasion
- Military strategy - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- The Saxon invasions Sarah Woodbury
- If you have any questions comments or suggestions please give us a ...
- The Germanic invasions of Britain
- Europe - invasions (hand-drawn by students)
- Entrelacs en Irlande - Entrelacs celtiques et Vikings
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.