Scrabble word: INVASION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVASION exist?
Definitions of INVASION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of invading
- noun - any entry into an area not previously occupied
- noun - (pathology) the spread of pathogenic microorganisms or malignant cells to new sites in the body
- The act of invading, especially the entrance of an armed force into a territory to conquer.
- A large-scale onset of something injurious or harmful, such as a disease.
- An intrusion or encroachment.
- verb - to enter for conquest or plunder