Scrabble word: INVASION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVASION exist?
Definitions of INVASION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of invading
- noun - any entry into an area not previously occupied
- noun - (pathology) the spread of pathogenic microorganisms or malignant cells to new sites in the body
- The act of invading, especially the entrance of an armed force into a territory to conquer.
- A large-scale onset of something injurious or harmful, such as a disease.
- An intrusion or encroachment.
- verb - to enter for conquest or plunder
There are 8 letters in INVASION: A I I N N O S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INVASION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INVASION plus a wildcard: INVASION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INVASION
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INVASION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.