Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INTONATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTONATION exist?
Definitions of INTONATION in dictionaries:
- noun - rise and fall of the voice pitch
- noun - singing by a soloist of the opening piece of plainsong
- noun - the act of singing in a monotonous tone
- noun - the production of musical tones (by voice or instrument)
- The act of intoning or chanting.
- An intoned utterance.
- A manner of producing or uttering tones, especially with regard to accuracy of pitch.
- The use of changing pitch to convey syntactic information: a questioning intonation.
- A use of pitch characteristic of a speaker or dialect: “He could hear authority, the old parish intonation coming back into his voice” (Graham Greene).
- The opening phrase of a plainsong composition sung as a solo part.
There are 10 letters in INTONATION: A I I N N N O O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTONATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTONATION plus a wildcard: INTONATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTONATION
10 letter words
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTONATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.