Scrabble word: INTIMACY
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTIMACY exist?
Definitions of INTIMACY in dictionaries:
- noun - close or warm friendship
- noun - a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship
- noun - a feeling of being intimate and belonging together
- The condition of being intimate.
- An instance of being intimate.
- noun - the state of being closely associated
There are 8 letters in INTIMACY: A C I I M N T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTIMACY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTIMACY plus a wildcard: INTIMACY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTIMACY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTIMACY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.