Scrabble word: INTENSIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTENSIVE exist?
Definitions of INTENSIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a modifier that has little meaning except to intensify the meaning it modifies
- adj - characterized by a high degree or intensity
- adj - tending to give force or emphasis
- adj - of agriculture
- See Usage Note at intense.
- Tending to emphasize or intensify: an intensive adverb.
- Possessing or requiring to a high degree.
- Relating to or being a method especially of land cultivation intended to increase the productivity of a fixed area by means of an increase in capital and labor.
- Having the same value for any subdivision of a thermodynamic system: intensive pressure.