Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INTENSIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTENSIVE exist?
Definitions of INTENSIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a modifier that has little meaning except to intensify the meaning it modifies
- adj - characterized by a high degree or intensity
- adj - tending to give force or emphasis
- adj - of agriculture
- See Usage Note at intense.
- Tending to emphasize or intensify: an intensive adverb.
- Possessing or requiring to a high degree.
- Relating to or being a method especially of land cultivation intended to increase the productivity of a fixed area by means of an increase in capital and labor.
- Having the same value for any subdivision of a thermodynamic system: intensive pressure.
There are 9 letters in INTENSIVE: E E I I N N S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTENSIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTENSIVE plus a wildcard: INTENSIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTENSIVE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTENSIVE
- httpupload.wikimedia.orgwikipediacommonsthumbdde20080708 ...
- intensive Care
- MyICUCare.org - Society of Critical Care Medicine
- intensive pronoun - definition and examples of intensive pronouns in ...
- Samuel in intensive Care Unit
- Keratin intensive Treatment
- FasciculusBell 412 intensive care.jpg - Vicipaedia
- Experienced EU and Non EU Neonatal Nurses. Band 5 and Band 6 posts ...
- demonstrative pronouns exercises - demonstrative pronouns worksheets
- intensive care - M5280206 - enlarged - Science Photo Library
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.