Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INTENDED
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTENDED exist?
Definitions of INTENDED in dictionaries:
- verb - have in mind as a purpose
- verb - design or destine
- verb - mean or intend to express or convey
- verb - denote or connote
- adj - resulting from one's intentions
- adj - future
- Deliberate; intentional: “The only option is whether these will be purposeful, intended policies or whether they will be... concealed ones” (Daniel Patrick Moynihan).
- A person who is engaged to be married: our daughter and her intended.
- n - one's spouse to-be
There are 8 letters in INTENDED: D D E E I N N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTENDED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTENDED plus a wildcard: INTENDED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTENDED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTENDED
- 35 Fighter
- Moleskine Extra-Small Plain Notebook GIVEAWAY No Pen intended
- Uni-ball Signo Broad UM-153 Gel Pen White Ink No Pen intended
- Lapsura Drawings September 2010
- Ruefully I concluded I believe I hear Edgar Smith laughing at me ...
- Prezi beyond its intended use
- Willis Survey Of St. Asaph Considerably Enlarged And Brought Down To ...
- courtweek.com - Archives 2011November 1 2011The Law of Post ...
- Step 8Categorizing Outcomes Cognitions Affects andSkills
- Lord Sear (2 )
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.