Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INTELLECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTELLECT exist?
Definitions of INTELLECT in dictionaries:
- noun - knowledge and intellectual ability
- noun - the capacity for rational thought or inference or discrimination
- noun - a person who uses the mind creatively
- The ability to learn and reason; the capacity for knowledge and understanding.
- The ability to think abstractly or profoundly.
- A person of great intellectual ability.
There are 9 letters in INTELLECT: C E E I L L N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTELLECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTELLECT plus a wildcard: INTELLECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTELLECT
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTELLECT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.