Scrabble word: INSUFFLATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSUFFLATE exist?
Definitions of INSUFFLATE in dictionaries:
- verb - breathe or blow onto as a ritual or sacramental act, especially so as to symbolize the action of the Holy Spirit
- verb - treat by blowing a powder or vapor into a bodily cavity
- verb - blow or breathe hard on or into
- To blow or breathe into or on.
- To treat medically by blowing a powder, gas, or vapor into a bodily cavity.
There are 10 letters in INSUFFLATE: A E F F I L N S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INSUFFLATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INSUFFLATE plus a wildcard: INSUFFLATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INSUFFLATE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INSUFFLATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.