Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INSUFFICIENCY
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSUFFICIENCY exist?
Definitions of INSUFFICIENCY in dictionaries:
- noun - a lack of competence
- noun - (pathology) inability of a bodily part or organ to function normally
- noun - lack of an adequate quantity or number
- Moral or mental incompetence.
- Inadequate supply: an insufficiency of funds.
- Inability of a bodily part or an organ to function normally: cardiac insufficiency.
- A failing; an inadequacy: pointed out the insufficiencies in my report.
There are 13 letters in INSUFFICIENCY: C C E F F I I I N N S U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INSUFFICIENCY plus a wildcard: INSUFFICIENCY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INSUFFICIENCY
13 letter words
11 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INSUFFICIENCY
- Mitral regurgitation - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- linked Hypophosphatemic Osteomalacia with insufficiency Fracture
- Convergence insufficiency in Children and Adults - Success with Visual ...
- Herbal treatment for Chronic Venous insufficiency Herbal Granny
- Pathophysiology of Chronic Venous Disease
- Mitral Regurgitation - Symptoms Diagnosis Treatment & Surgery
- Kidney Disease in Cats Hills Pet Cat Diseases
- Arquivos Brasileiros de Cardiologia - Syncope in patients with right ...
- Renal Fellow Network Caveats for Using Renal Ultrasound to Diagnose ...
- Cyanosis of the lower right extremity resulting from acute arterial ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.