Scrabble word: INSUFFICIENCY
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSUFFICIENCY exist?
Definitions of INSUFFICIENCY in dictionaries:
- noun - a lack of competence
- noun - (pathology) inability of a bodily part or organ to function normally
- noun - lack of an adequate quantity or number
- Moral or mental incompetence.
- Inadequate supply: an insufficiency of funds.
- Inability of a bodily part or an organ to function normally: cardiac insufficiency.
- A failing; an inadequacy: pointed out the insufficiencies in my report.