Scrabble word: INSTRUMENT
Is INSTRUMENT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of INSTRUMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a device that requires skill for proper use
- noun - the means whereby some act is accomplished
- noun - a person used by another to gain an end
- noun - (law) a document that states some contractual relationship or grants some right
- noun - the semantic role of the entity (usually inanimate) that the agent uses to perform an action or start a process
- noun - any of various devices or contrivances that can be used to produce musical tones or sounds
- verb - equip with instruments for measuring, recording, or controlling
- verb - write an instrumental score for
- verb - address a legal document to
- A means by which something is done; an agency.
- One used by another to accomplish a purpose; a dupe.
- An implement used to facilitate work.
- A device for recording, measuring, or controlling, especially such a device functioning as part of a control system.
- A device for playing or producing music: a percussion instrument; a keyboard instrument.
- A legal document.
- To provide or equip with instruments.
- To compose or arrange for performance.
- To address a legal document to.
There are 10 letters in INSTRUMENT: E I M N N R S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INSTRUMENT
Click to search all anagrams of INSTRUMENT plus a wildcard: INSTRUMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INSTRUMENT
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INSTRUMENT
Lookup in Wiki for INSTRUMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.