Scrabble word: INSPIRING
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSPIRING exist?
Definitions of INSPIRING in dictionaries:
- verb - heighten or intensify
- verb - supply the inspiration for
- verb - serve as the inciting cause of
- verb - spur on or encourage especially by cheers and shouts
- verb - fill with revolutionary ideas
- verb - draw in (air)
- adj - stimulating or exalting to the spirit
- Tending to arouse or exalt: an inspiring eulogy.
- verb - to animate the mind or emotions of
There are 9 letters in INSPIRING: G I I I N N P R S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INSPIRING plus a wildcard: INSPIRING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INSPIRING
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INSPIRING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.