Scrabble word: INSINUATING
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSINUATING exist?
Definitions of INSINUATING in dictionaries:
- verb - introduce or insert (oneself) in a subtle manner
- verb - give to understand
- adj - calculated to please or gain favor
- Provoking gradual doubt or suspicion; suggestive: insinuating remarks.
- Artfully contrived to gain favor or confidence; ingratiating.
There are 11 letters in INSINUATING: A G I I I N N N S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INSINUATING plus a wildcard: INSINUATING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INSINUATING
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INSINUATING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.