Scrabble word: INSANITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSANITY exist?
Definitions of INSANITY in dictionaries:
- noun - relatively permanent disorder of the mind
- Persistent mental disorder or derangement.
- Unsoundness of mind sufficient in the judgment of a civil court to render a person unfit to maintain a contractual or other legal relationship or to warrant commitment to a mental health facility.
- In most criminal jurisdictions, a degree of mental malfunctioning sufficient to relieve the accused of legal responsibility for the act committed.
- Extreme foolishness; folly.
- These nouns denote conditions of serious mental disability.
- noun - the state of being insane; something utterly foolish