Scrabble word: INSANITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSANITY exist?
Definitions of INSANITY in dictionaries:
- noun - relatively permanent disorder of the mind
- Persistent mental disorder or derangement.
- Unsoundness of mind sufficient in the judgment of a civil court to render a person unfit to maintain a contractual or other legal relationship or to warrant commitment to a mental health facility.
- In most criminal jurisdictions, a degree of mental malfunctioning sufficient to relieve the accused of legal responsibility for the act committed.
- Extreme foolishness; folly.
- These nouns denote conditions of serious mental disability.
- noun - the state of being insane; something utterly foolish
There are 8 letters in INSANITY: A I I N N S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INSANITY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INSANITY plus a wildcard: INSANITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INSANITY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INSANITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.