Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INNUENDO
In which Scrabble dictionary does INNUENDO exist?
Definitions of INNUENDO in dictionaries:
- noun - an indirect (and usually malicious) implication
- An indirect or subtle, usually derogatory implication in expression; an insinuation.
- A plaintiff’s interpretation in a libel suit of allegedly libelous or slanderous material.
- A parenthetic explanation of a word or charge in a legal document.
- v - to make a derogatory implication
There are 8 letters in INNUENDO: D E I N N N O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INNUENDO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INNUENDO plus a wildcard: INNUENDO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INNUENDO
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INNUENDO
- Sanyo innuendo For Boost Mobile - No Contract Required ...
- SANYO innuendo by KYOCERA
- Queen innuendo Joes Virtual Bar
- innuendo (singel) Wikipedia wolna encyklopedia
- Sanyo innuendo - Sanyo innuendo Now Available via Boost Mobile for ...
- innuendo Queen Floydd Rock
- innuendo Epic Demotivational Posters Updated Every Day Epic ...
- Sanyo innuendo by Kyocera - Sanyo innuendo by Kyocera Now On Sale at ...
- innuendo tekstovi (sortirano datum unosa)
- Sanyo innuendo Makes A Texters Dream Come True Cell Phone ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.