Scrabble word: INNUENDO
Is INNUENDO valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of INNUENDO in dictionaries:
- noun - an indirect (and usually malicious) implication
- An indirect or subtle, usually derogatory implication in expression; an insinuation.
- A plaintiff’s interpretation in a libel suit of allegedly libelous or slanderous material.
- A parenthetic explanation of a word or charge in a legal document.
- verb - to make a derogatory implication
There are 8 letters in INNUENDO: D E I N N N O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INNUENDO
Click to search all anagrams of INNUENDO plus a wildcard: INNUENDO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INNUENDO
Images for INNUENDO
Lookup in Wiki for INNUENDO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.