Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INNOVATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INNOVATION exist?
Definitions of INNOVATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a creation (a new device or process) resulting from study and experimentation
- noun - the creation of something in the mind
- noun - the act of starting something for the first time
- The act of introducing something new.
- Something newly introduced.
There are 10 letters in INNOVATION: A I I N N N O O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INNOVATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INNOVATION plus a wildcard: INNOVATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INNOVATION
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INNOVATION
- One of the biggest sources of innovation is technology. Yet ...
- User-Driven innovation What it Means and Why it Works
- Looking Forward to the Next Round of innovation Tech.pinions ...
- Office of innovation - Office of Naval Research
- Speed and Failure are Essential in Continuous innovation Strategies ...
- Schulich Executive Education Centre Applied innovation Management
- Opinion Disruptive innovation in the African Tech Context
- ... Trasferimento tecnologico Technology Scouting Facilitates innovation
- Many of the names on the list come as no surprise especially the top ...
- Ongoing innovation Triad Audio