Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INKHORN
In which Scrabble dictionary does INKHORN exist?
Definitions of INKHORN in dictionaries:
- Affectedly or ostentatiously learned; pedantic: inkhorn words.
- n - a small container for ink
There are 7 letters in INKHORN: H I K N N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INKHORN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INKHORN plus a wildcard: INKHORN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INKHORN
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INKHORN
- 34) inkhorn
- The Man With the Writers inkhorn
- Travelling inkwell German Ink horn pennner 18th century
- The inkhorn Controversy and Composition in a Digital Age ...
- inkhorn Brook Watershed Presumpscot River Watershed Coalition
- inkhorn MORE INFO DEMO
- inkhorn Pictures and Images
- 13. inkhorn
- Medieval Gifts and Collectibles
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.