Scrabble word: INJURY
In which Scrabble dictionary does INJURY exist?
Definitions of INJURY in dictionaries:
- noun - any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc.
- noun - an accident that results in physical damage or hurt
- noun - a casualty to military personnel resulting from combat
- noun - an act that causes someone or something to receive physical damage
- noun - wrongdoing that violates another's rights and is unjustly inflicted
- Damage or harm done to or suffered by a person or thing: escaped from the accident without injury; a scandal that did considerable injury to the campaign.
- A particular form of hurt, damage, or loss: a leg injury.
- Violation of the rights of another party for which legal redress is available.
- An insult.
- noun - harm inflicted or suffered