Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INJURY
In which Scrabble dictionary does INJURY exist?
Definitions of INJURY in dictionaries:
- noun - any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc.
- noun - an accident that results in physical damage or hurt
- noun - a casualty to military personnel resulting from combat
- noun - an act that causes someone or something to receive physical damage
- noun - wrongdoing that violates another's rights and is unjustly inflicted
- Damage or harm done to or suffered by a person or thing: escaped from the accident without injury; a scandal that did considerable injury to the campaign.
- A particular form of hurt, damage, or loss: a leg injury.
- Violation of the rights of another party for which legal redress is available.
- An insult.
- n - harm inflicted or suffered
There are 6 letters in INJURY: I J N R U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INJURY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INJURY plus a wildcard: INJURY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INJURY
Images for INJURY
- Energy Psychology for Sport injury Recovery Meridian Vitality
- Personal injury Lawyers Probate Estate Business Law Firm Houston Tx
- What is personal injury
- Treatment for a Hamstring injury
- Personal injury Compensation Awards Compensation Payouts
- Most Common Running Injuries
- What you should know about a Personal injury Claim
- Cincinnati injury Attorney Cincinnati injury Lawyer Blake R ...
- Personal injury Attorney Charlotte NC PI Lawyer North Carolina