Scrabble word: INJURY
In which Scrabble dictionary does INJURY exist?
Definitions of INJURY in dictionaries:
- noun - any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc.
- noun - an accident that results in physical damage or hurt
- noun - a casualty to military personnel resulting from combat
- noun - an act that causes someone or something to receive physical damage
- noun - wrongdoing that violates another's rights and is unjustly inflicted
- Damage or harm done to or suffered by a person or thing: escaped from the accident without injury; a scandal that did considerable injury to the campaign.
- A particular form of hurt, damage, or loss: a leg injury.
- Violation of the rights of another party for which legal redress is available.
- An insult.
- noun - harm inflicted or suffered
There are 6 letters in INJURY: I J N R U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INJURY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INJURY plus a wildcard: INJURY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INJURY
Images for INJURY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.