Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INJUNCTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INJUNCTION exist?
Definitions of INJUNCTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a formal command or admonition
- noun - (law) a judicial remedy issued in order to prohibit a party from doing or continuing to do a certain activity
- The act or an instance of enjoining; a command, a directive, or an order.
- A court order prohibiting a party from a specific course of action.
There are 10 letters in INJUNCTION: C I I J N N N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INJUNCTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INJUNCTION plus a wildcard: INJUNCTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INJUNCTION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INJUNCTION
- Another injunction aimed at Anaheim gang - News - The Orange County ...
- Letter to Roland Make It Right
- Premiership footballers super injunction An update to Imogen Thomas ...
- ... his emergency high court injunction. Photograph ITVRex Features
- COLONIA CHIQUES GANG injunction SAFETY ZONE
- Whats the Discharge injunction in Bankruptcy Charleston ...
- ... revealed as subject of kiss & tell as super-injunction is lifted
- Steve Harvey Wins Court injunction Against Ex-Wife
- Twitter injunction against Greenpeace backfires Business The Earth ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.