Scrabble word: INITIATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INITIATION exist?
Definitions of INITIATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a formal entry into an organization or position or office
- noun - the act of starting something for the first time
- noun - wisdom as evidenced by the possession of knowledge
- noun - an act that sets in motion some course of events
- The act or an instance of initiating.
- The process of being initiated.
- The condition of being initiated.
- A ceremony, ritual, test, or period of instruction with which a new member is admitted to an organization or office or to knowledge.
- The condition of being knowledgeable.
There are 10 letters in INITIATION: A I I I I N N O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INITIATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INITIATION plus a wildcard: INITIATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INITIATION
10 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INITIATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.