Scrabble word: INITIATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INITIATION exist?
Definitions of INITIATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a formal entry into an organization or position or office
- noun - the act of starting something for the first time
- noun - wisdom as evidenced by the possession of knowledge
- noun - an act that sets in motion some course of events
- The act or an instance of initiating.
- The process of being initiated.
- The condition of being initiated.
- A ceremony, ritual, test, or period of instruction with which a new member is admitted to an organization or office or to knowledge.
- The condition of being knowledgeable.