Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INHUMAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does INHUMAN exist?
Definitions of INHUMAN in dictionaries:
- adj - without compunction or human feeling
- adj - belonging to or resembling something nonhuman
- Lacking kindness, pity, or compassion; cruel.
- Deficient in emotional warmth; cold.
- Not suited for human needs: an inhuman environment.
- Not of ordinary human form; monstrous.
- adj - lacking desirable human qualities
There are 7 letters in INHUMAN: A H I M N N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INHUMAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INHUMAN plus a wildcard: INHUMAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INHUMAN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INHUMAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.