Is INHUMAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INHUMAN in various dictionaries:
- adj - without compunction or human feeling
- adj - belonging to or resembling something nonhuman
- Lacking kindness, pity, or compassion; cruel.
- Deficient in emotional warmth; cold.
- Not suited for human needs: an inhuman environment.
- Not of ordinary human form; monstrous.
- adj - lacking desirable human qualities
There are 7 letters in INHUMAN: A H I M N N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INHUMAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of INHUMAN, to go: INHUMAN?
Rearrange the letters in INHUMAN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of INHUMAN
What's nearby INHUMAN
Lookup in Wiki for INHUMAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INHUMAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INHUMAN"