Scrabble word: INGROWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does INGROWN exist?
Definitions of INGROWN in dictionaries:
- adj - growing abnormally into the flesh
- Grown abnormally into the flesh: an ingrown toenail.
- Inbred; innate: ingrown habits.
- Insular; self-contained: “the small, ingrown world of lower Manhattan” (Forbes).
- adj - grown into the flesh
There are 7 letters in INGROWN: G I N N O R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INGROWN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INGROWN plus a wildcard: INGROWN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INGROWN
Images for INGROWN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.