Scrabble word: INFUSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFUSION exist?
Definitions of INFUSION in dictionaries:
- noun - a solution obtained by steeping or soaking a substance (usually in water)
- noun - the process of extracting certain active properties (as a drug from a plant) by steeping or soaking (usually in water)
- noun - (medicine) the passive introduction of a substance (a fluid or drug or electrolyte) into a vein or between tissues (as by gravitational force)
- noun - the act of infusing or introducing a certain modifying element or quality
- The act or process of infusing.
- Something infused or introduced: an economy in need of regular capital infusions.
- The liquid product obtained by infusing: prepared an infusion of medicinal herbs.
- Introduction of a solution into the body through a vein for therapeutic purposes.
- The solution so introduced: a sucrose infusion.
- verb - to permeate with something