Scrabble word: INFUSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFUSION exist?
Definitions of INFUSION in dictionaries:
- noun - a solution obtained by steeping or soaking a substance (usually in water)
- noun - the process of extracting certain active properties (as a drug from a plant) by steeping or soaking (usually in water)
- noun - (medicine) the passive introduction of a substance (a fluid or drug or electrolyte) into a vein or between tissues (as by gravitational force)
- noun - the act of infusing or introducing a certain modifying element or quality
- The act or process of infusing.
- Something infused or introduced: an economy in need of regular capital infusions.
- The liquid product obtained by infusing: prepared an infusion of medicinal herbs.
- Introduction of a solution into the body through a vein for therapeutic purposes.
- The solution so introduced: a sucrose infusion.
- verb - to permeate with something
There are 8 letters in INFUSION: F I I N N O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFUSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFUSION plus a wildcard: INFUSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFUSION
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFUSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.