Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INFRINGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFRINGES exist?
Definitions of INFRINGES in dictionaries:
- verb - go against, as of rules and laws
- verb - advance beyond the usual limit
- v - to violate an oath or a law
There are 9 letters in INFRINGES: E F G I I N N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFRINGES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFRINGES plus a wildcard: INFRINGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFRINGES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFRINGES
- Drone Attacks United States infringes In Pakistan aikpakistan
- Sack Dude - Surely this infringes something - NeoGAF
- HTML Tags that Google Ignores
- Apples IPhone 5 infringes Patents Samsung Says in Suit - Bloomberg
- Apple vs. Samsung Apple Wins Samsung infringes 381 patents with all ...
- Pastors Say Sexual Orientation Hate Crimes Law infringes Rights ...
- ... Aereo Broadcast Streaming Service infringes Programming Copyrights
- See your tattoos get featured here Sign up now
- Funny DragonBall Cosplay Photos - MMORPG Photo News - MMOsite.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.