Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INFRINGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFRINGED exist?
Definitions of INFRINGED in dictionaries:
- verb - go against, as of rules and laws
- verb - advance beyond the usual limit
- v - to violate an oath or a law
There are 9 letters in INFRINGED: D E F G I I N N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFRINGED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFRINGED plus a wildcard: INFRINGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFRINGED
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFRINGED
- California Flag
- ... Defense And Gets Harassed By Police. We Will Not Be infringed Upon
- THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE infringed TRUTHFUL TEES
- Korea Court says Samsung Apple infringed patents - Business Line
- Motorola claims Apple infringed its patents seeks import ban on iPad ...
- LG says Samsung has infringed patent in its Galaxy S4 smartphone. The ...
- Wallpapers for Dead or Alive 4 select size 1600x1200 1280x1024 ...
- Republikeinen willen totaal verbod op abortus De Zesde Clan
- Your right to bear arms has already been infringed. Give it up - US ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.