Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INFORMING
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFORMING exist?
Definitions of INFORMING in dictionaries:
- noun - to furnish incriminating evidence to an officer of the law (usually in return for favors)
- noun - a speech act that conveys information
- verb - impart knowledge of some fact, state or affairs, or event to
- verb - give character or essence to
- verb - act as an informer
- verb - to supply with information
There are 9 letters in INFORMING: F G I I M N N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFORMING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFORMING plus a wildcard: INFORMING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFORMING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFORMING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.