Scrabble word: INFORMAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFORMAL exist?
Definitions of INFORMAL in dictionaries:
- adj - not formal
- adj - not officially recognized or controlled
- adj - used of spoken and written language
- adj - having or fostering a warm or friendly and informal atmosphere
- Not formal or ceremonious; casual: an informal gathering of friends; a relaxed, informal manner.
- Not being in accord with prescribed regulations or forms; unofficial: an informal agreement.
- Suited for everyday wear or use: informal clothes.
- Being more appropriate for use in the spoken language than in the written language.
- adj - marked by the absence of formality or ceremony
There are 8 letters in INFORMAL: A F I L M N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFORMAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFORMAL plus a wildcard: INFORMAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFORMAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFORMAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.