Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INFLUENZA
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFLUENZA exist?
Definitions of INFLUENZA in dictionaries:
- noun - an acute febrile highly contagious viral disease
- An acute contagious viral infection characterized by inflammation of the respiratory tract and by fever, chills, muscular pain, and prostration.
- Any of various viral infections of domestic animals characterized generally by fever and respiratory involvement.
There are 9 letters in INFLUENZA: A E F I L N N U Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFLUENZA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFLUENZA plus a wildcard: INFLUENZA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFLUENZA
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFLUENZA
- caption using genes resurrected from the 1918 spanish influenza virus ...
- influenza Chiropractic Biophysics Patient Resources
- Detailed Structure of the influenza Virus
- ... influenza in the Colonial Americas
- ... su alcuni importanti aspetti dellinfluenza stagionale in arrivo
- Cmo cuidar a tu beb contra la influenza humana - Bebebola.com
- having a flu shot for influenza may give you protection against ...
- influenza virus structure
- influenza A nessun allarme ma chi a rischio si vaccini. Creata ...