Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INFLEXED
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFLEXED exist?
Definitions of INFLEXED in dictionaries:
- Bent or curved inward or downward, as petals or sepals.
- adj - bent inward
There are 8 letters in INFLEXED: D E E F I L N X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFLEXED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFLEXED plus a wildcard: INFLEXED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFLEXED
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFLEXED
- The Cycad Society Inc. - Illustrated Glossary of Cycad Terms
- Arch - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Ceanothus americanus - New Jersey tea -- Discover Life
- Bracts subtending the main rays.
- TAPISCIACEAE Takhtajan Back to Main Tree
- Amanita toxica - Amanitaceae.org - Taxonomy and Morphology of Amanita ...
- Moraceae in A Checklist for the South China Botanical Garden ...
- cayo finca by labscape
- inflexed - bent or curved inward toward the centre.
- Background Information
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.