Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INFLECTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFLECTING exist?
Definitions of INFLECTING in dictionaries:
- verb - change the form of a word in accordance as required by the grammatical rules of the language
- verb - vary the pitch of one's speech
- adv - to deviate from straightness [v CURVED, CURVING, CURVES] : CURVEDLY
There are 10 letters in INFLECTING: C E F G I I L N N T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFLECTING plus a wildcard: INFLECTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFLECTING
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFLECTING
- fMRI of the word reading and production nework
- Wave Progression Is it important YOU BET Paramedic Pearls and ...
- Janelle Byrd
- The mood is a morphological derivation verbal
- XPE EPE Heat Insulation Sheet Insulation Material
- restorable overunder shotgun shotgun reflex sights mossberg semi ...
- Martialforce.com You have the title of Doctor when and where did you ...
- ... Fundamentals of Cisco (CSCO) inflecting Adds to Conviction Buy List
- ECRI Declines Passes Below Double Dip -10% Threshold Again Zero ...
- This is useless I said. And painful.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.