Scrabble word: INFLECTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFLECTED exist?
Definitions of INFLECTED in dictionaries:
- verb - change the form of a word in accordance as required by the grammatical rules of the language
- verb - vary the pitch of one's speech
- adj - (of the voice) altered in tone or pitch
- adj - showing alteration in form (especially by the addition of affixes)
- adv - to deviate from straightness [v CURVED, CURVING, CURVES] : CURVEDLY
There are 9 letters in INFLECTED: C D E E F I L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFLECTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFLECTED plus a wildcard: INFLECTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFLECTED
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFLECTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.