Scrabble word: INFINITESIMAL
Is INFINITESIMAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of INFINITESIMAL in dictionaries:
- noun - (mathematics) a variable that has zero as its limit
- adj - infinitely or immeasurably small
- Immeasurably or incalculably minute.
- Capable of having values approaching zero as a limit.
- An immeasurably or incalculably minute amount or quantity.
- A function or variable continuously approaching zero as a limit.
There are 13 letters in INFINITESIMAL: A E F I I I I L M N N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFINITESIMAL
Click to search all anagrams of INFINITESIMAL plus a wildcard: INFINITESIMAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFINITESIMAL
13 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFINITESIMAL
Lookup in Wiki for INFINITESIMAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.