Scrabble word: INFERIOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFERIOR exist?
Definitions of INFERIOR in dictionaries:
- noun - one of lesser rank or station or quality
- noun - a character or symbol set or printed or written beneath or slightly below and to the side of another character
- adj - of or characteristic of low rank or importance
- adj - of low or inferior quality
- adj - written or printed below and to one side of another character
- adj - having an orbit between the sun and the Earth's orbit
- adj - lower than a given reference point
- adj - falling short of some prescribed norm
- Low or lower in order, degree, or rank: Captain is an inferior rank to major.
- Low or lower in quality, value, or estimation: inferior craft; felt inferior to his older sibling.
- Second-rate; poor: an inferior student.
- Situated under or beneath.
- Located below the perianth and other floral parts.
- Located beneath or directed downward.
- Set below the normal line of type; subscript.
- Orbiting between the earth and the sun: Mercury is an inferior planet.
- Lying below the horizon.
- A person lower in rank, status, or accomplishment than another.
- An inferior character, such as the number 2 in CO2.
- noun - one of lesser rank