Scrabble word: INFERIOR
Is INFERIOR valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of INFERIOR in dictionaries:
- noun - one of lesser rank or station or quality
- noun - a character or symbol set or printed or written beneath or slightly below and to the side of another character
- adj - of or characteristic of low rank or importance
- adj - of low or inferior quality
- adj - written or printed below and to one side of another character
- adj - having an orbit between the sun and the Earth's orbit
- adj - lower than a given reference point
- adj - falling short of some prescribed norm
- Low or lower in order, degree, or rank: Captain is an inferior rank to major.
- Low or lower in quality, value, or estimation: inferior craft; felt inferior to his older sibling.
- Second-rate; poor: an inferior student.
- Situated under or beneath.
- Located below the perianth and other floral parts.
- Located beneath or directed downward.
- Set below the normal line of type; subscript.
- Orbiting between the earth and the sun: Mercury is an inferior planet.
- Lying below the horizon.
- A person lower in rank, status, or accomplishment than another.
- An inferior character, such as the number 2 in CO2.
- noun - one of lesser rank
There are 8 letters in INFERIOR: E F I I N O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFERIOR
Click to search all anagrams of INFERIOR plus a wildcard: INFERIOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFERIOR
Images for INFERIOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.