Scrabble word: INFECTIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFECTIOUS exist?
Definitions of INFECTIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - caused by infection or capable of causing infection
- adj - easily spread
- adj - of or relating to infection
- Capable of causing infection.
- Caused by or capable of being transmitted by infection.
- Caused by a pathogenic microorganism or agent.
- Easily or readily communicated: an infectious laugh.
There are 10 letters in INFECTIOUS: C E F I I N O S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFECTIOUS plus a wildcard: INFECTIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFECTIOUS
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFECTIOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.