Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INFATUATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFATUATE exist?
Definitions of INFATUATE in dictionaries:
- verb - arouse unreasoning love or passion in and cause to behave in an irrational way
- To inspire with unreasoning love or attachment.
- To cause to behave foolishly.
There are 9 letters in INFATUATE: A A E F I N T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFATUATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFATUATE plus a wildcard: INFATUATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFATUATE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFATUATE
- Dalek Love Time infatuate valentine greeting card by autogeography
- Kullanc isminiz Giri yapmak iin Buraya tklayn
- ... assassin 2 by robin lafevers infatuate gilded wings 2 by aimee agresti
- Dnyann en scak yeri AlAziziyah-Libya (577 C)
- Leisa Marie - infatuate Sexy Crop Top - ShopLeisaMarie.com Sexy Crop ...
- 2012 Absorbing Dreamlike Fancy Sweetheart Neckline Ruffle Beads ...
- Bella.it La storia delle donne riparte dalla rete
- OPERATION infatuate - WALCHEREN
- Operation infatuate - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- infatuate me lets all live small & fragile. We Heart It
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.