Scrabble word: INDUSTRIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDUSTRIAL exist?
Definitions of INDUSTRIAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or resulting from industry
- adj - having highly developed industries
- adj - employed in industry
- adj - suitable to stand up to hard wear
- Of, relating to, or resulting from industry: industrial development; industrial pollution.
- Having highly developed industries: an industrial nation.
- Employed, required, or used in industry: industrial workers; industrial diamonds.
- A firm engaged in industry.
- A stock or bond issued by an industrial enterprise.
- A person employed in industry.
There are 10 letters in INDUSTRIAL: A D I I L N R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INDUSTRIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INDUSTRIAL plus a wildcard: INDUSTRIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDUSTRIAL
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDUSTRIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.