Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INDUSIUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDUSIUM exist?
Definitions of INDUSIUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a membrane enclosing and protecting the developing spores especially that covering the sori of a fern
- adj - an enclosing membrane [n -SIA] : INDUSIAL
There are 8 letters in INDUSIUM: D I I M N S U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INDUSIUM plus a wildcard: INDUSIUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDUSIUM
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDUSIUM
- Full resolution (1772 1181 pixels file size 297 KB MIME ...
- Bride And Her Attendants Approach The Main Wedding Ceremony In ...
- Lord Shiva 1024x768 Wallpaper 37
- Shiva m ystical Hinduism and Hindu religion and spirituality the ...
- Sample topic for secondary school students)
- Size of this preview 800 600 pixels . Other resolutions 320 ...
- Hinduism & Yoga The Spiritual Branches And Philosophy Of Ayurveda
- ... Backgrounds Category Hinduism Janmashtami Saraswati Goddess5 2 2013 31
- CoverProfile Hinduism Facebook Timeline Covers
- Brahma ClipArt ETC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.