Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INDULGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDULGING exist?
Definitions of INDULGING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of indulging or gratifying a desire
- verb - give free rein to
- verb - yield (to)
- verb - enjoy to excess
- verb - treat with excessive indulgence
- v - to yield to the desire of
There are 9 letters in INDULGING: D G G I I L N N U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INDULGING plus a wildcard: INDULGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDULGING
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDULGING
- Cupcakes Without Eggs
- indulging cream shower indulging cream bath softening silk shower dove
- Green & Spring indulging Exfoliating Body Balm Tara Templeton Make ...
- Kim Wilde admits indulging in the German Christmas markets... and it ...
- Katy Perry ET Hair Beauty Meets Controversy
- indulging - William Kidd - WikiGallery.org the largest gallery in the ...
- ... & Sunjay Kapur Are A Couple & indulging in PDA Too - Fashion Scandal
- ... indulging you and myself with a nice big gallery of the gals after the
- indulging Life PICKLED CAULIFLOWER AND CARROTS
- Homemade Chocolate Candies indulging in Guilty Pleasures