Scrabble word: INDULGENCES
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDULGENCES exist?
Definitions of INDULGENCES in dictionaries:
- noun - an inability to resist the gratification of whims and desires
- noun - a disposition to yield to the wishes of someone
- noun - the act of indulging or gratifying a desire
- noun - foolish or senseless behavior
- noun - the remission by the pope of the temporal punishment in purgatory that is still due for sins even after absolution
There are 11 letters in INDULGENCES: C D E E G I L N N S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INDULGENCES plus a wildcard: INDULGENCES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDULGENCES
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDULGENCES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.