Scrabble word: INDULGENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDULGENCE exist?
Definitions of INDULGENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - an inability to resist the gratification of whims and desires
- noun - a disposition to yield to the wishes of someone
- noun - the act of indulging or gratifying a desire
- noun - foolish or senseless behavior
- noun - the remission by the pope of the temporal punishment in purgatory that is still due for sins even after absolution
- The act or an instance of indulging; gratification: indulgence of every whim.
- The state of being indulgent.
- The act of indulging in something: indulgence in irresponsible behavior.
- Something indulged in: Sports cars are an expensive indulgence.
- Liberal or lenient treatment; tolerance: treated their grandchildren with fond indulgence.
- Self-indulgence: a life of wealth and indulgence.
- Something granted as a favor or privilege.
- Permission to extend the time of payment or performance.
- Patient attention: I beg your indulgence for just a few minutes.
- The remission of temporal punishment still due for a sin that has been sacramentally absolved.
There are 10 letters in INDULGENCE: C D E E G I L N N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INDULGENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INDULGENCE plus a wildcard: INDULGENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDULGENCE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDULGENCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.