Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INDUCTIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDUCTIONS exist?
Definitions of INDUCTIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - a formal entry into an organization or position or office
- noun - an electrical phenomenon whereby an electromotive force (EMF) is generated in a closed circuit by a change in the flow of current
- noun - reasoning from detailed facts to general principles
- noun - stimulation that calls up (draws forth) a particular class of behaviors
- noun - the act of bringing about something (especially at an early time)
- noun - an act that sets in motion some course of events
There are 10 letters in INDUCTIONS: C D I I N N O S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INDUCTIONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INDUCTIONS plus a wildcard: INDUCTIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDUCTIONS
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDUCTIONS
- In this article Carolyn Blunt delivers some top tips about how to ...
- during the 2011 International Boxing Hall of Fame inductions ...
- Cold Air Intake - EvoXForums.com - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X ...
- ... inductions at HSBC Arena on October 21 2010 in Buffalo New York
- DJ OPHAX Presents OPHAX FILES
- nauheed cyrusi backless sari takia wedding reception rj ayesha ...
- Importance of Employee inductions to a Workplace
- ... Baseball Hall of Shame inductions Brad Laidman Elvis Needs Boats
- Click here to learn more about the interpreter service provision in ...
- Watertown High Hall of Fame Edward Cousineau
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.