Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INDUCTANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDUCTANCE exist?
Definitions of INDUCTANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - an electrical phenomenon whereby an electromotive force (EMF) is generated in a closed circuit by a change in the flow of current
- noun - an electrical device (typically a conducting coil) that introduces inductance into a circuit
- The property of an electric circuit by which an electromotive force is induced in it or in a nearby circuit by a change of current in either circuit.
- A circuit element, typically a conducting coil, in which electromotive force is generated by electromagnetic induction.
There are 10 letters in INDUCTANCE: A C C D E I N N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INDUCTANCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INDUCTANCE plus a wildcard: INDUCTANCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDUCTANCE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDUCTANCE
- Arising from Faradays law the inductance L may be defined in terms ...
- Forums de Abcelectronique - poste a souder inverter flyback ou forward
- RL Cirucits inductance and Magnetic Field Energy MIT Physics ...
- Crystal Radio Litz Wire Spider Web Coils
- inductance Meter
- The inductance in henries of a square printed circuit inductor is ...
- inductance tester circuits download - Catalog of Programs
- In that case you need to add additional capacitors to tune the system ...
- My Calibration Meter is a 4 12 Digit DMM So 100.00 mA setting ...
- 2u electrical inductance Energy saving lamp 9W
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.