Scrabble word: INDUCEMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDUCEMENT exist?
Definitions of INDUCEMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a positive motivational influence
- noun - act of bringing about a desired result
- Something that helps bring about an action or a desired result; an incentive: tax breaks intended as an inducement to greater reinvestment.
- The act or process of inducing: inducement of sleep.
- An introductory or background statement explaining the main allegations in a proceeding.
There are 10 letters in INDUCEMENT: C D E E I M N N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INDUCEMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INDUCEMENT plus a wildcard: INDUCEMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDUCEMENT
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDUCEMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.