Scrabble word: INDIRECTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDIRECTION exist?
Definitions of INDIRECTION in dictionaries:
- noun - indirect procedure or action
- noun - deceitful action that is not straightforward
- The quality or state of being indirect.
- Lack of straightforwardness; deviousness: obtained their goal by subtle indirection.
- A devious act or statement: wouldn’t give us a straight answer, only hints and indirections.
- Lack of direction; aimlessness.
There are 11 letters in INDIRECTION: C D E I I I N N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INDIRECTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INDIRECTION plus a wildcard: INDIRECTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDIRECTION
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDIRECTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.