Scrabble word: INDIFFERENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDIFFERENCE exist?
Definitions of INDIFFERENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - unbiased impartial unconcern
- noun - apathy demonstrated by an absence of emotional reactions
- noun - the trait of lacking enthusiasm for or interest in things generally
- noun - the trait of remaining calm and seeming not to care
- The state or quality of being indifferent.
There are 12 letters in INDIFFERENCE: C D E E E F F I I N N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INDIFFERENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INDIFFERENCE plus a wildcard: INDIFFERENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDIFFERENCE
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDIFFERENCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.