Scrabble word: INDICATIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDICATIONS exist?
Definitions of INDICATIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - something that serves to indicate or suggest
- noun - the act of indicating or pointing out by name
- noun - (medicine) a reason to prescribe a drug or perform a procedure
- noun - something (as a course of action) that is indicated as expedient or necessary
- noun - a datum about some physical state that is presented to a user by a meter or similar instrument
There are 11 letters in INDICATIONS: A C D I I I N N O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INDICATIONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INDICATIONS plus a wildcard: INDICATIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDICATIONS
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDICATIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.