Scrabble word: INDICATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDICATION exist?
Definitions of INDICATION in dictionaries:
- noun - something that serves to indicate or suggest
- noun - the act of indicating or pointing out by name
- noun - (medicine) a reason to prescribe a drug or perform a procedure
- noun - something (as a course of action) that is indicated as expedient or necessary
- noun - a datum about some physical state that is presented to a user by a meter or similar instrument
- The act of indicating.
- Something that serves to indicate; a sign: smiles, frowns, and other indications of emotion.
- Something indicated as necessary or expedient: Bed rest is usually the indication for flu cases.
- The degree indicated by a measuring instrument.